Starlight & Full Moon Zipline Adventure
Join AVA for one of the most exciting and popular Colorado mountain summer adventures - ziplining! The Starlight Zipline Adventure is exactly what it sounds like - AVA's Cliffside zipline course after dark. Meet our guides at the Idaho Springs office just 30 minutes outside of Denver. They'll give you all the instructions in the light but the trip really gets exciting once the sun goes down. We'll use glowsticks and headlamps to supplement the stars and moon.
- Includes glowsticks and headlamps
- Experience our Cliffside Zipline under the stars and moonlight!
- Located in Idaho Springs, just 30 minutes from Denver and 1 hour from Summit County
- $119/adult ages 13+; $99/child ages 7-12
Starlight Zipline Adventure 2017
Fridays & Saturdays | 7pm
Full Moon Zipline Adventure 2017 Dates
Tuesday, April 11
Wednesday, May 10
Friday, June 9
Sunday, July 9
Monday, August 7
Wednesday, September 6
Thursday, October 5
Saturday, November 4
All Full Moon Zipline trips start at 7pm from the Idaho Springs Outpost.
Starlight Zipline Adventure Details
- Available Friday and Saturday evenings at 6pm (Starting October 9)
- Minimum age 7. Youth Age 7-12 years.
- Minimum weight 40 lbs. and maximum weight 250 lbs.
- Takes place at our Cliffside Zipline in Idaho Springs
Starlight Zipline Adventures in Idaho Springs are just 30 minutes from Denver or 1 hour from Summit County, Boulder or Winter Park.
Our Starlight Zipline Adventure is a great way to experience the beauty of the Rockies with an evening thrill! You'll find big mountain views for miles, a beautiful short hike, and exciting drops with zooming lines through the treetops.
AMAZING ZIPLINE ELEMENTS!
- Dual Race Line on our 600' Line #5
- "Surf Zip!"
- Jungle Bridge - hanging bridge
- Bridge of Doom - log cross
- 50-foot Cliffside Free Fall
- Ride in our Zip Truck through the historical town of Idaho Springs, then up the mountain to the zipline course!
- And always 6 incredible ziplines sure to make your heart race!
Your zipline tour starts at our Idaho Springs Outpost, where you'll check in and receive your zipline gear - all provided at no additional cost. Don your harness, pulley and gloves and then take a look and listen as we give you the zipline safety rundown on our "practice line" at the Outpost.
We then drive you most of the way up the mountainside of our 9-acre property. You'll get to the very top with a 10-minute hike to platform #1.
All of our platforms - #1 through #6 - are built into natural cliffs and treetops. We are not the zipline course right on the interstate! Although our Outpost is conveniently just 1/4 mile from I-70, you feel a world away with the undeveloped mountain forest and big drops where our zipline tours take place.
With multiple departure times per day, you'll find it easy to book a trip that works for you.