Clear Creek Gold Rush
Beginner - Intermediate Whitewater Rafting Trip
- Free wetsuits and splash jackets included
- 1/3 day trip
- Total time on water: approx. 1.5 hours (this varies greatly depending on water levels), ~ 7 miles
- Family trip for ages 6+ and min. 50 lbs
- Multiple departure times per day
Gold Rush Trip Details
- Combine this trip with a Cliffside Zipline Tour on our Clear Creek Beginner + Zipline Package
- Typical season for the Clear Creek Beginner: May - early August
- Total trip time from check-in to finish: approx. 2.5 hours
One of our best family trips! Our Clear Creek Gold Rush whitewater rafting trip near Idaho Springs provides a unique introduction to summer in Colorado. If you’re looking for an adventure for a family trip, work event, school event, or scouting trip the Clear Creek Gold Rush is the perfect introduction to beginner whitewater rafting!
This one-third-day trip packs in eleven rapids as you paddle and splash your way down the historic Clear Creek mining valley. The Gold Rush rafting trip is a fun trip for all abilities. In fact, the minimum age is just 6 years & minimum weight is only 50 lbs.