Browns Canyon Express + Zipline Package
- Includes hot chicken fajita lunch between activities
- Includes wetsuits and splash jackets free of charge
- Free coffee at outpost
- Now offering delicious breakfast & dinner as trip add-on!
- 10-16 miles on the river, depending on water levels |3 - 3.5 hours on the river
- 3/4 day rafting trip on the most famous section of the Arkansas River - our most popular trip!
- Half day zipline tour at our Mountaintop Zipline
- Check in at 8:00 am at our Granite Outpost
Browns Canyon Express + Zipline Trip Details
A day packed with adventure, this package brings you the best family whitewater rafting in Colorado combined with a hot, hearty lunch and exhilarating zipline tour to start. Park your car in the morning and we'll take care of the rest. Our Mountaintop Zipline tour takes place onsite at our Granite Outpost up high on our 44-acre mountain property.
Begin your morning with a 7-line zipline tour, including our 900-foot line from cliff to treetop, dual racing lines and a 50' free fall. Stop to refuel as we cook you a hot chicken fajita lunch. Continue on to your 3/4 day whitewater rafting trip. Browns Canyon on the Arkansas River is one of the most renowned section of rafting in the country. Traveling through a proposed federal wilderness area, you'll unplug and relax while you get your heart racing and your smile grinning!
Looking for a longer day of rafting? Consider our Browns Canyon Sizzler + Dinner Zipline tour for a full day of whitewater rafting followed by a zipline and dinner.
Want to start later? Our Browns Canyon Express + Dinner Zipline allows you to do the same rafting trip as above but with a 12 pm start, followed by Zipline and dinner.