Browns Canyon Express + Dinner Zipline Package
3/4 Day Family Whitewater Rafting Trip with our Mountaintop Zipline Tour
- Hot, delicious evening dinner included
- Includes wetsuits and splash jackets free of charge
- Free coffee at outpost
- Now offering delicious breakfast & dinner as trip add-on!
- 10-16 miles on the river, depending on water levels | 3 - 3.5 hours on the river
- 3/4 day rafting trip on the most famous section of the Arkansas River - our most popular trip!
- Half day zipline tour at our Mountaintop Zipline
- Check in at 12:00 pm at our Granite Outpost
Browns Canyon Express + Dinner Zipline Details
Raft, Zip, and then finish your day with a hot & hearty dinner
A big day of fun! Begin with a leisurely start at noon on our Browns Canyon Express whitewater rafting trip, a 3/4 day adventure through one of the most beautiful river canyons in the country. A proposed federal wilderness area, Browns Canyon runs through a remote canyon with no roads and little access other than the river. Your stress will dissolve as you disconnect from the business of life. You'll be challenged by the intermediate-family whitewater rapids as you gape at the stunning scenery of this remote, granite canyon.
Following your rafting trip, you'll return to our Granite Outpost around 5 pm to hit our Mountaintop zipline course and fly through the trees overlooking the Arkansas River Valley. Seven lines - including a huge 900-foot rush - make your heart leap over and over.
At the end of your double adventure, we'll feed you a hot and hearty dinner to finish your evening. You'll sleep well after this day of fresh air, mountain views and heart-racing fun!
Browns Canyon Trips: What's the Difference?
Browns Canyon Express: 3/4 day, 10-16 miles, one PM departure, 12 pm checkin. Also available as Browns Canyon Express + Dinner Zipline Package (this page) or Browns Canyon Express + Zipline Package (includes lunch but not dinner)